Female financial fitness – bouncing back!
Weds 28 July, 14h30
The pandemic has had a dramatic impact on finances for most people.
The importance of savings is now crystal clear, side-hustles have become lifelines and mompreneurs continue to emerge. If you’d like to take stock of your financial life, take control and get back on track, tune in. The experts take us through valuable insights that make all the difference between personal boom and bust cycles. It’s time to focus on a stress-free and financially secure life, outside of relationships.
Lelané Bezuidenhout CFP®, Chief Executive Officer at Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa Esther Mukumbo, development finance specialist, Malkia Invest
Prem Govender, SASI Chairperson
What you’ll learn: (TOPICS)
- Knowing your numbers – key indicators of your financial position and independance
- Unique financial planning for the needs of women
- Financial fitness and managing money in relationships
- Skills and tools for the emerging “Mompreneur”
- Business opportunities beyond South Africa